Toll-free numbers are coded numbers that offer free communication for the customers, as the cost of the call is paid by the business. It is also popularly called the free phone number. Toll-free numbers begin with codes that are based on geographical locations. The toll-free number ensures seamless interaction between the agents and customers for query resolution, promotional campaigns, events, etc.
The toll-free number service provider offers three types of toll-free numbers. The three types are:
1. Domestic toll-free number: If a business has offices in different locations within a country, it can use this category of a toll-free number. It enables the customers to call them quickly and without expanding anything on the cost of calling.
2. Universal International Freephone Number (UIFN): This is an eleven-digit number that can be used by a business universally in the entire geographical footprint. Businesses who want to establish offices across the world can use this number. A business can use the same number irrespective of the geographical area and enable customers to call them hassle-free.
3. International Toll-free numbers: These free contact numbers are country-specific numbers and a business can easily use the number to connect with its customers. A business can set up offices in different global locations and each number would be different, yet represents the same business.
The importance of toll-free numbers for multi-location businesses and their customers are:
1. One-number solution: A business can set up multiple offices in different locations, both nationally and internationally; yet use one number for communication. The official toll-free number represents a business to the customers; the number becomes the symbol of the identity of the customers. One number helps the customers to connect the business from any geographical location and also communicate, without paying any price.
2. Easy and seamless free communication: Cheapest toll-free number in India is not just free for the customers but also enhances customer engagement. Dialing the number connects the call to the business, irrespective of the location of the business and the customers. The easy and seamless communication is free which increases the rate of engagement. A business with multi-location should never worry about connecting with customers. It is effective, efficient, and economical.
3. Economical: Cheapest toll-free number in India is also very economical in terms of money, time, and other resources. A toll-free number service provider helps a business to offer free communication to the customers for businesses with multiple locations, with very less expenditure. It is economical as it saves time and uses very limited resources to offer high-quality communication and service. A business can save a lot and use it for other needed services. A business can offer services in multiple locations; even internationally by investing very less, which is not possible for other solutions.
4. Choice of toll-free number types: A business can choose between any type of toll-free number from a toll-free number service provider that offers all types. A business can easily upgrade the toll-free number as per the need of the business and the wants of the customers. Easy upgradation helps businesses with multiple locations to operate with ease. It also helps customers to attend full benefit of the toll-free features.
5. Cloud advantage: The cheapest toll-free number in India also comes with the advantage of cloud storage. Cloud storage plays an important role for businesses with multi-location businesses and their custom
ers. A business can store all data and call records of all inbound calls and outbound calls here. A business does not need to spend anything extra for storage. A business with multiple location offices can easily track and record every data in one place. Cloud storage helps a business to protect the data and reduces the risk of data loss or manhandling. Every data is automatically recorded and stored in the cloud which keeps it safe without disclosing anything. It offers privacy to the customer’s information and huge data can be easily stored.
Toll-free numbers contribute a lot to the growth of any business. A business with multi-location needs to handle a lot of things for business maintenance; where a toll-free number solution can be a strong aid. Toll-free numbers are facilitative, easy, and can be used for multiple benefits. It brings positive responses for the business and also the customers.